Straightsell Standard Design 2013 Demonstration Website!
Welcome to the Straightsell Standard Design 2013 demonstration website. Use this website to determine whether our out-of-the-box functionality suits your business.
There are 34 included changes to the appearance and functionality of our Standard Design website, to see what is included, click here.
To review the logged in functionality for Customers use:
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: customer1234
To review the logged in functionality for Account Managers * use:
- Username: accountmanager1234
- Password: accountmanager1234
We have added the following core functionality:
- Account Manager Login functionality as part of standard code base *,
- Promotion Code functionality as part of standard code base *,
- Auto save Shopping Cart for logged in buyers / customers *,
- Use an Email address as a Username for registering buyers,
- Up to 5 additional static web pages included at no charge, and
- Enhanced List, View, Print and Pay Invoices pages.
We have also added and updated the following:
- Added Customer Purchase Order number entry field on Contact & Delivery page,
- Added canonical, preferred URL code to control page names found in search engines,
- Added SecurePay logo to secure payment panel,
- Added YouTube(TM) link,
- Added menu parameters to control static page links and menu names,
- Added cart messaging for minimum order amount and AUD,
- Added 'CAPTCHA' to Newsletter Signup to reduce SPAM,
- Added option to switch between editable and non-editable Buyer Account address in account menu,
- Updated CVV page text and images to explain where to look for the CVV for different Credit Card types,
- Updated image display code to remove forward slash characters "/" from image names,
- Updated quantity selection fields to auto-select when clicked,
- Updated Brand Search for exact match searches,
- Updated Product Options dropdown code for product codes containing periods, colons and spaces,
- Updated the purchase pages to check that a payment term has been selected before allowing progress to the confirmation page, and
- Updated messaging and minimum passwords in Buyer Account management.
Also, the Standard Design 2013 eCommerce Website includes all Features and Fixes from our Standard Design 2012 eCommerce Website.
* Additional charges apply.